Ice Wax 2.0 – Natural Wax, Dry Chain Lubricant
- Detergent carrier pushes out dirt & grime during application
- Wax base dries to protective barrier coat for long-lasting performance
- Biodegradable, self-cleaning wax properties requires less degreasing
Pedro’s natural wax dry lubricant designed for dry to mixed conditions. Pedro’s Ice Wax 2.0 has been engineered with advanced chemistry to provide a wet application that uses a unique detergent carrier to help push contaminants from the chain. Once dry, the wax forms a dry coating on the surfaces of the chain which provides excellent lubrication, efficiency, and wear protection. Though best in dry conditions the coating of wax also repels water from puddles or stream crossings. As an added bonus, as Ice Wax 2.0 slowly wears off over time, any contamination on the chain is removed with the wax leaving a cleaner chain.
Ice Wax 2.0 is Pedro’s simplest lubrication option with low maintenance due to the self cleaning nature. This premium lubricant earns it price by requiring less frequent degreasing and less time scrubbing your chain. The key to getting peak performance out of Pedro’s Ice Wax 2.0 is allowing the lubricant to dry or “set up” on the chain. After applying Ice Wax 2.0 to the chain, cycle the drivetrain to evenly coat all surfaces. Then allow 1 hour of more for the lubricant to dry before riding. We suggest applying the night before a ride for the absolute best performance.
1. Apply lubricant to the rollers of the chain and backpedal drivetrain 2-3 full rotations to distribute lubricant.
2. For best performance, wait at least 1 hour before riding.
3. Before riding use a rag to wipe off all excess lubricant from outside surfaces of chain.